Winddesign FIDS

Making money is art and working is art good business is the best art of all. I am a deeply superficial person. I broke something today, and I should break something once a week… to remind me how fragile life is. ---andy warhol

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Perseverance as a habit

I have heard an education expert said: The factor of ability of study to personal mainly has three points, firstly is talent in other way perhaps it can be described as intelligence quotient, second is the condition of study environment, and third is the habit.
He said that nowadays, the interpersonal intelligence is not so different, the one’s study condition also no big different, the key point is having the good habit.
What kind habit I have it good or bad I am not sure, but every day just less then 4hours to sleep whatever it is not a good habit at all.
To be very frank, I think myself according to the current environment is so bad for studying, I am going to challenge myself perseverance and also challenge the system limit of my body.
I just can not distinguish it is day time or night time when I straggling for my project, time after time after all day arduous physical work I am all in . Even the brain rarely has the clear time, and also difficult to thinking something.
I am slow to learn but never give up.
This is so called the good habit of mine which is perseverance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home