Winddesign FIDS

Making money is art and working is art good business is the best art of all. I am a deeply superficial person. I broke something today, and I should break something once a week… to remind me how fragile life is. ---andy warhol

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New interesting things

There are few new interesting things:

#1 There are a few new interesting things that we all expected. These are, of course the ability to incorporate Flash9, and OSX compliance (it is about time!).

#2 The interface is now with in the family of all the other MX products with tab interfaces. You can get all the basic information at: http://www.macromedia.com/software/director/

#3 The Multi User Server will be replaced with to Flash Communication Server. I do not know if this is good or bad. However all of the MUS will still work just fine. And I think that people will use it as well as the FCS (Flash Communication Server).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home