Winddesign FIDS

Making money is art and working is art good business is the best art of all. I am a deeply superficial person. I broke something today, and I should break something once a week… to remind me how fragile life is. ---andy warhol

Thursday, May 17, 2007

General talk about multimedia flash and director

Ok! This is my third time rewrite this Blog. today I am started the first Blog of this third time , the dad-blamed Blog make me crazy, Every day the long time physical labor, my brain refuse to continue work , I also have other 3 modules have to catch up with, God knows what will happen. I just continue , no way to quit.
This is about flash and director Blog, any thing I will write into my blog if I think it is useful for graphic design students or multimedia students.
Unfortunately I have known multimedia not very much, also can not have the professional talk, excuse me, I had love it so much, but now it become the big burden for me.
I have known the flash long time ago, but just only learned a little bit. Although I really like it, but I have to stop continue study it anyhow I have no time, so my knowledge about flash is very superficial.
So the director is very first time to use for me, what I was found more interesting in director using, easy to operator, Some more, the friendly user interface make me pleasure. But what I am saying this is before the flash cs3 launched. What beautiful the flash cs3! If you not try it so far, quick to get it and have the incredible experience, believe me.
If you’re an experienced user with flash go to director I think there will be no big problem to get it on hand.
I have bit experience with flash, some of the features of director similar to flash.
For example the time line control, etc. But more visualized compare with flash ,Director MX 2004 actually make it easy to control.
But when we started to learn scripting I realized that really not make me happy.
At first I was in a daze and could not understand what was going on,
However, Can not get the picture.
Actually I have a book in Chinese which is import from Tai Wan, it cost me $60 The book is filled with remarkable insights, In this book the writer gives to us a lot of useful advises for leaning scripting with amazing skills, And also in this book has discover helpful insights into how lingo works and how to use it more effectively. I hope I will read it thoroughly must one day.
But fortunately we are graphic design students, the programming part not the must have ability anyway, I think a bit knowledge about the programming good enough for us. Especially for the person like me who lack of logical thinking,
Most important of all, you have to know what it is, that is all , am I right?
start with one of the two tools flash or director or both , you can get much more better for you design career, and you could be the multi-skill hype bird, what is more you will easy to get job now days. This advantage may help to build up your self-confidence, but you also have to carefully, make sure you’ll have good enough time to play with it, then just do it as much as you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home