Winddesign FIDS

Making money is art and working is art good business is the best art of all. I am a deeply superficial person. I broke something today, and I should break something once a week… to remind me how fragile life is. ---andy warhol

Saturday, April 14, 2007

killer

I was working in Flash over the weekend and there are three things that would make Flash a Director killer for me:

1)The ability to manage/preload assets for from CD-ROM. Currently, (in windows anyway) a Flash projector likes to load itself into a temp directory before allowing anything to run. This can lead to long, awkward load times for larger files.
2)The ability for real time preview within Flash, rather than having to publish a swf file every time.
3)The ability to use third-party projector scripting commands with in Flash like a scripting Xtra in Director, without having to do a number 2 (haha) every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home